Saturday, November 29, 2008

where to?

four more months to go and that old familiar tune will ring inside my ear again. for sure, this time, there'll be teardrops unlike the previous one.

four more months to go and i still don't know what lies beyond. i guess this is what my friends are telling me exactly few weeks back. while i've told them that i'm getting the jitters for the remaining months, they've told me that it's not the four months that bother them but the months after: the work and the life without school.

once, my bizjrn prof asked: sino ba sa inyo ang magiging journalists?

silence befell the classroom.

one hand raised, hesitatingly.

seriously, why am i thinking about work? gaaah! is this pre-mid-life-crisis crisis?

IJ. i chatted with roman, who incidentally became my seatmate after a groupings' count off. he told me he'd take law school with leozelle at ateneo.

good for them. they know exactly where to go to after school. bad because it's school again.

worse for me. i don't know where i'll go. worst, i don't seem to like the idea of going back again after 12 years of being imprisoned there.

status:
hit me when the red lights are about to end.

No comments: